Powered by WebRing.

Friday, February 29, 2008

3 Months and Counting

Thanks to Leap Year I have one more day to postpone my pre-summer diet and my entire consumption of food today was as follows:

Cinnamon Roll for breakfast
Twinkies for a snack
An Aunt Annie's regular AND a cinnamon pretzel for lunch
Three slices of pizza and a salad for dinner
Two glasses of milk, one glass of orange juice, 4 diet cokes and a bottle of water.

So, I really went out with a bang on this, the last day before the pre summer diet.

The pre summer diet begins exactly three months before June 1. We booked our vacation for Florida in July...the second week of July.

Which means I can really start the presummer diet the second week of April and still have three months before I have to get into a bathing suit......

No comments: